Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Decorating Your Home and Your Life with Lace

Over the last few years I have started decorating several areas of my home with Lace Items.  Never thought I would do this because it looked so old fashion or Victorian.  What I have discovered is that the lace really brings out many other decorating aspects in my home.  I have recently gotten back into Pottery and I have started using the lace to enhance my Pottery displays.



I've also used the lace table runners, placemats, napkins and doilies to create my table decorations.


 
Now I've started offering lace items for Weddings.  Ivory Wedding Shawls seem all the rage.  I recently sold 14 Red Shawls for a Wedding in Italy.  Table Runners, Table Clothes and Doilies have been flying off the shelf.





 
More later about Decorating your Home and Your Life with Lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment